We believe in the magic of a great breakfast to start the day on the right foot. Here are eight great ways to say good morning.
Blueberry and Almond Oatmeal
Oatmeal is a hearty, healthy breakfast – and a great canvas to paint on. Here’s one of our favorite stir-in combos.
Sausage and Red Pepper Breakfast Pizza
If you think about it, putting eggs, bacon, and cheese on pizza crust isn’t so different from a diner style omelet with toast. It’s just more fun.
Sausage Strata for Two
Just because you don’t have a big crowd doesn’t mean you can’t have a special breakfast. Ours comes together in a skillet, fast.
Sheet Pan Breakfast
Eggs, toast, sausage, and potatoes, all on a single sheet pan? They said it couldn’t be done. We did it.
Texas Breakfast Tacos with Chorizo
Fast breakfasts are great. But sometimes it’s fun to have a project in the morning.
All American Breakfast Sandwiches
Eggs, sausage, American cheese, English muffins: We bring this classic on-the-go breakfast home.
French Toast Casserole
Some mornings call for something sweet.
Toasted with butter, or layered with all kinds of ingredients, English muffins are easy to make.
Check out these other cooking resources and recipe recommendations:
- 24 Substitutions for Common Ingredients You Might Be Looking for Right Now
- Practical Home-Cooking Resources You Can Count on During COVID-19
- How to Refresh Stale Ingredients
- Cooking Challenges For Cooped Up Kids
- 8 Cooking Skills and Techniques You Should Practice During Your Time At Home
- The Power of Mindful Cooking
- How to Optimize Fridge, Freezer, and Pantry Space in Your Kitchen