Runsas (Beef and Cabbage Buns with Cheese)
From Cook's Country
The combination of soft, sweet yeast dough surrounding a quick filling made with ground beef, browned cabbage, and cheese makes our Runsas (Beef and Cabbage Buns with Cheese) recipe both simple and addictive. Sweetened condensed milk is the surprise ingredient in the Runsas’ dough, and adding sliced American cheese to the filling makes the recipe kid-friendly.
Don't overcook the cabbage-you want it to provide some crunch when you bite into these sandwiches.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists