Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
From Cook's Country
We’ve had some good chocolate oatmeal cookies, but we wanted a recipe that made perfect chocolate oatmeal cookies. To achieve this, we replaced a portion of the flour in our recipe with fine-ground oats for fuller flavor. And for rich chocolate flavor, we whipped melted milk chocolate into the batter along with semisweet chocolate. Finally, light brown sugar ensured our recipe produced a chewy texture with slight caramel undertones.
This recipe easily doubles. Make sure to cool the baking sheets between batches.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists