Zesty Shrimp Pasta Salad
From Cook's Country
For our Zesty Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe, we combined basil with cilantro, walnuts, lime, jalapeño, and anchovies into a complex-flavored paste bold and sharp enough to flavor a pasta salad. We toasted the walnuts in a skillet over medium heat to maximize their flavor. Even if you don’t like anchovies, we recommend using them here because they add valuable flavor. Their fishy bite disappeared when combined with the other ingredients.
Serves 4 to 6
The spicy pesto flavors this room-temperature pasta salad. The pesto can be prepared a day in advance and refrigerated until needed.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists