Zesty Salmon and Potato Salad
From Cook's Country
Salmon and potatoes are a classic match-up in Scandinavian cooking. The pairing inspired our Zesty Salmon and Potato Salad recipe. We used small red potatoes for minimum prep—they only need to be cut in half—and boiled them in well-salted water to season them through to the center. We used the microwave to cook the salmon through until it flaked easily. Microwaving the fish kept cleanup easy and minimized odors. We created a Scandinavian-inspired creamy vinaigrette with sour cream, mayonnaise, and chives. Horseradish and lemon added sharpness to accent the fish.
Thanks to the microwave, the salmon cooks up juicy and tender in just minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists