Yogurt-Herb Dipping Sauce
From Cook's Country
We wanted a Yogurt-Herb Dipping Sauce recipe that paired well with grilled chicken kebabs but was versatile enough to work with any number of other grilled meat recipes. We used regular or low-fat yogurt for our Mediterranean-style sauce recipe, but stopped short of nonfat yogurt, which often contains stabilizers such as gelatin. Dried herbs didn’t fully hydrate in the sauce and tasted bland and tough, so we opted for fresh herbs—and lots of them—like basil and mint.
Makes about 2 cups
Fresh herbs are key in this cool and tangy sauce.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists