From Cook's Country
Rather than paying money at a candy store for this confection, we came up with our own Wintermint Bark recipe. Lining a baking pan with aluminum foil ensured the bark would be easy to remove. For the “bark," we spread a mixture of melted white bar chocolate and unsalted pistachios on the foil, then sprinkled it with crushed peppermint candies. Once firm, the Wintermint Bark was easy to cut into rough chunks.
Makes about 1 pound
The red, green, and white colors of this simple confection make it a perfect holiday gift. Unsalted pumpkin seeds can be substituted for the pistachio nuts.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists