White Chocolate Nonpareils
From Cook's Country
It was important to use good-quality chocolate in our White Chocolate Nonpareils recipe because with so few ingredients, the quality of the chocolate shone through clearly. To make tidy-shaped nonpareils, we used a homemade pastry bag to pipe the melted chocolate into rounds. We then quickly sprinkled the rounds with the nonpareil sprinkles to ensure they stuck to the chocolate; if the chocolate cooled too much, the nonpareil sprinkles wouldn’t stick.
Makes about 50
Pink and red nonpareils are sold in many supermarkets during the Valentine’s season.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists