White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons
From Cook's Country
A puree of canned cannellini beans added body to our White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons without requiring a lengthy simmer. Cooking the onion and garlic in reserved bacon fat added potent smoky flavor to the dish.
You can substitute Great Northern beans for the cannellini beans in this soup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists