White Bean Salad with Tomatoes and Olives
From Cook's Country
We take ordinary canned beans and turn them into the rightful stars of this salad. The key is steeping the beans in a garlicky broth first. This affords us time to tame our raw shallots in vinegar, and pull together the other ingredients. Once the beans are steeped, and the shallots soaked, this salad comes together in a minute.
This recipe will also work with other types of canned beans. It’s important to let the salad sit for 20 minutes before serving so the beans absorb the flavors of the other ingredients.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists