Whipped Cream-Cherry Cheesecake
From Cook's Country
This is one cake that doesn’t require baking. Store-bought ladyfingers make a substantial-yet-tender crust. Softened cream cheese forms the cheesecake base, and folding whipped cream into the mixture lightens its texture. Topped with canned cherry pie filling, this cake is as delicious as it is easy to make.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists