Welch's Grape Parfait Pie
From Cook's Country
For the Grape Parfait Pie recipe, we used our favorite single-crust pie shell recipe, or Pillsbury’s ready-roll version. We found that topping the pie with a mound of freshly whipped cream was the perfect finish. The Welch’s grape juice adds a punch of nostalgic juicy flavor. The ice cream adds a creamy richness to the gelatin mixture as well as subtle vanilla flavor that balances the tart grape juice.
For this recipe, use your favorite single-crust pie shell recipe, or Pillsbury’s ready-roll version.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists