Weeknight Chinese Chicken Salad
From Cook's Country
We combined easy-to-find supermarket staples to achieve the exotic taste of this Chinese Chicken Salad. Toasted sesame oil has a much richer flavor than regular sesame oil and is well worth searching for; however, regular sesame oil will work here, too. Rice wine vinegar has a mild acidity and subtle flavor, but we found that white vinegar will work in a pinch. We sprinkled chow mein noodles over the top of the salad just before serving so they maintained their crisp texture.
Makes about 5 1/2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists