Watermelon Ice Pops
From Cook's Country
Watermelon puree, chocolate chips, and lime sherbet come together to create these whimsical Watermelon Pops. We pureed watermelon with a little sugar for the “watermelon" layer, straining the puree prior to freezing to remove any stringy fiber or wayward seeds. We distributed the puree among small cups and partially froze them before “planting" the chocolate-chip seeds. The chips sank to the bottom when the puree wasn’t partially frozen. We used lime sherbet to mimic the rind base.
Makes 12 pops
The melon mixture must be partially frozen before the chocolate chip “seeds” can be suspended in it.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists