Watermelon Citrus Punch
From Cook's Country
Our Watermelon Citrus Punch is a classic summertime beverage that combines lemonade, seltzer, sherbet, and watermelon. Wanting to make the watermelon itself a serving bowl, we used a spoon to scrape all the flesh out of the shell, then refrigerated the shell so it would keep the punch cool. We combined frozen pink lemonade and limeade concentrates with pureed watermelon to serve as the base for the punch. Adding the seltzer at the last minute preserved its effervescence.
Serves 8 to 10
If necessary, trim the bottom of the melon half so it can rest on a flat base. To keep the punch ice-cold, refrigerate the hollowed-out watermelon for at least one hour prior to serving.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists