Washington Cream Pie
From Cook's Country
Similar to Boston Cream Pie, Washington Cream Pie is a tender white cake filled with custard and topped with rich chocolate icing. But unlike its cousin, we further enhanced it with layers of raspberry jam. For the cake, we found stacking four individual cake layers was too thick. So we opted instead to use two and cut them in half.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists