Vinegar-and-Onion Grilled Potato Hobo Packs
From Cook's Country
Yukon Golds beat out starchy, mealy russets and “slippery" red potatoes as the best potato for our Vinegar-and-Onion Grilled Potato Hobo Packs. To ensure the potatoes cooked through on the grill, we microwaved them for a few minutes before grilling them. Tossing the potatoes with a little oil prevented them from sticking to the pack.
To keep the packs from tearing, use heavy-duty aluminum foil or two layers of regular foil. Also, scrape the grill grate clean before grilling.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists