Very Berry Smoothie
From Cook's Country
We used flavorful frozen fruit instead of ice in our Very Berry Smoothie recipe. We found that ice diluted the smoothie’s flavor. Whole-milk yogurt and low-fat yogurt worked well, but we can’t recommend nonfat yogurt because it produced a “gritty" texture. We sweetened the smoothie with a little honey; it complemented the fruit and added extra body to the smoothie.
Makes 5 1/2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists