Ultimate Spicy Beef Nachos
From Cook's Country
Too often, nacho recipes produce soggy chips loaded down with bland, greasy beef; dry beans; and cold strings of cheese. To avoid this, we created an Ultimate Spicy Beef Nachos recipe that turns out crisp, flavorful, and fresh. Boldly seasoning our beef with a mixture of spices and other flavorings caused the flavor to pop. While many nacho recipes call for cheddar cheese, we found it didn’t melt nearly as well as pepper Jack, which melted well and added a kick, too.
Top with our One-Minute Salsa, sour cream, chopped cilantro, and diced avocado.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists