Tuscan Potato Salad
From Cook's Country
In our Tuscan Potato Salad recipe, garlic, rosemary, roasted red peppers, and Parmesan put an Italian spin on a classic summertime salad. Red wine vinegar brightened our Tuscan Potato Salad and lost its harshness when we added a little water to it. Russets and Yukon Golds were too tender and mealy for this salad, but the sturdy, waxy texture of small red potatoes was ideal. Slicing the potatoes rather than quartering them created more surface area for the vinaigrette to soak into, and made sure that our Tuscan Potato Salad was flavored through and through.
Shred the cheese on the big holes of a box grater. This potato salad can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists