Tuscan Grilled Chicken Salad
From Cook's Country
Our Tuscan Grilled Chicken Salad recipe is a simple weeknight entrée that is quick to prepare with an easy vinaigrette and just a few flavorful ingredients. Using chunks of mozzarella or tiny balls of fresh mozzarella (sometimes labeled “bocconcini") added to our Tuscan Grilled Chicken Salad’s presentation, and the bitter taste of arugula complemented the rest of our recipe’s ingredients (but a milder-tasting green would work just as well).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists