Tuscan Chicken with Polenta
From Cook's Country
When developing our recipe for Tuscan Chicken, we found that bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs were far more flavorful than boneless, skinless breasts. Cooking the chicken skin side down on the stovetop ensured well-rendered skin and juicy meat. Instant polenta provided a timesaving side dish for our weeknight chicken dinner.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists