Turkey Pot Pie With Stuffing Crust
From Cook's Country
Turkey pot pie is the perfect dish to make the day after Thanksgiving. It uses both leftover turkey and stuffing, and our Turkey Pot Pie with Stuffing Crust recipe uses just two dishes and cooks up in less than 30 minutes. Although leftover homemade stuffing works best here, one 6-ounce box of stuffing mix, prepared according to package instructions and chilled, will suffice. For this recipe, a 12-inch ovensafe skillet is the best choice.
Serves 6 to 8
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists