Tricolor Mexican Bean Salad
From Cook's Country
This recipe uses all the bright colors and complex flavors of Mexican cooking and places them in a hearty vegetable and bean salad. Our Tricolor Mexican Bean Salad is tied together with a spicy vinaigrette dressing. We found that emulsifying the dressing in a blender helped completely incorporate the ingredients. Letting the ingredients sit for a few hours before serving intensified the taste of our Tricolor Mexican Bean Salad.
Full of color and big on flavor, this salad gets better as it sits.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists