Toasty Skillet Spaghetti with Shrimp
From Cook's Country
To prepare our spaghetti with shrimp, we seared the shrimp over high heat until just barely cooked through, then set them aside while we prepared the sauce and pasta. We used just one pan for cooking both the shrimp and the pasta so the finished dish picked up the flavors left behind by the shrimp. Cooking the pasta in the pasta sauce infuses flavor and streamlines the preparation.
Cooking the pasta right in the pasta sauce infuses it with flavor and streamlines cleanup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists