Toasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa
From Cook's Country
We wanted a Toasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa recipe to have supercharged flavor, so we seared the fresh corn kernels in a hot skillet first. We then added fresh tomatoes, canned black beans, and a simple dressing made with olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper, and finished the Toasted Corn and Black Bean Salsa recipe with some crumbled queso fresco, scallions, and chiles.
Makes about 5 cups
If you can't find queso fresco (a Mexican cheese), use farmers cheese or omit the cheese altogether.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists