From Cook's Country
Calzones aren’t exactly thought of as quick and easy, but thanks to store-bought dough, our Three-Meat Calzone recipe makes great weeknight fare. Baking the calzones in a very hot oven crisped the crust and cooked the filling quickly. Scoring the top of our Three-Meat Calzone with a few slits allowed the steam to escape, which prevented the filling from getting soggy and the interior crust from getting gummy.
Serve this overstuffed calzone with your favorite tomato sauce if desired.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists