Thin-Cut Cuban-Style Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
The combination of orange and lime juice added a bright, citrusy flavor to our Thin-Cut Cuban-Style Pork Chops that balanced the earthy herbs in the sauce. Some tasters preferred a spicier sauce, and we found we could add a jalapeño chile, seeded and sliced thin, along with the bell peppers to add some extra heat.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists