The Green Monstah Fruit Salad
From Cook's Country
We wanted a recipe for fruit salad that would be more than simply a mix of fruits. In our Green Monstah Fruit Salad recipe—a fruity tribute to the Boston Red Sox—we found that a simple sugar syrup not only added moisture, but also coaxed flavor from the fruit. Completing the green theme of our Green Monstah Fruit Salad, fresh mint both complemented and contrasted the sweet fruit flavors.
Serves 4 to 6
A fruity tribute to the Boston Red Sox, our hometown heroes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists