Thai Shrimp Salad Sandwiches
From Cook's Country
We began our shrimp salad with a foolproof poaching method of boiling and shocking the shrimp in ice water to stop the cooking. For a quick, assertive Thai dressing, we simply combined mayo with fresh carrot, scallions, mint, hearty soy, tangy lime juice, and spicy Sriracha hot sauce.
Sriracha is a hot sauce found in the Asian section of most markets. If you can’t find it, substitute an equal amount of Frank’s RedHot. This dressing also works well with cooked-and-diced chicken breast.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists