Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
From Cook's Country
Quickly frying scallion whites, cilantro, and red curry paste is a fast route to potent Southeast Asian flavor.
You will need 2 cans of coconut milk. The soup will separate as it sits. If reheating, whisk well to recombine before serving.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists