Texas Pink Grapefruit Bars
From Cook's Country
These grapefruit bars put a Texas twist on a traditional lemon square recipe. Adding ground cardamom to the crust of these Texas Pink Grapefruit Bars recipe enhanced the overall citrus flavor of the bar. And to easily remove the grapefruit bars from the pan after they were done cooking and cooling, we sprayed the pan with cooking spray and lined it with aluminum foil, allowing the excess to overhang pan edges. We then sprayed the foil with cooking spray. Once the bars had been baked and cooled, we used the foil overhang to easily lift the bars from the pan.
Makes 16 bars
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists