Teriyaki Chicken Lo Mein
From Cook's Country
Coleslaw mix formed a fast and efficient base for our Teriyaki Chicken Lo Mein. Instead of flour, we thickened the sauce with cornstarch. With twice the thickening power of flour, a little cornstarch went a long way and made for a cleaner tasting and smoother textured sauce.
Traditional pasta or Chinese noodles take 10 minutes or longer to cook. We use ramen noodles, which cook directly in the sauce in only 4 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists