Tennessee Pork with Greens
From Cook's Country
We opted for pork tenderloin medallions for our Tennessee Pork with Greens, which cooked much faster than ham hocks. A few slices of bacon added smoky flavor to the otherwise bland tenderloin.
When it came to the greens, we found that Swiss chard, curly-leaf spinach, and beet greens were much more tender than collards and cooked faster, so we preferred to work with those varieties.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists