Tarragon-Mustard String Bean Salad
From Cook's Country
A string bean salad, made with fresh beans and a light vinaigrette, is a perfect accompaniment to juicy grilled burgers or smoky barbecued chicken. Our bright, bold Tarragon-Mustard String Bean Salad recipe starts with beans flavored from the inside out. Tossing the beans with the dressing immediately after blanching and draining them allowed them to absorb the vinaigrette, leaving them tender and not too crunchy. The classic combination of honey and Dijon mustard thickens the remaining dressing enough to coat the beans. And the mustard's bite pairs well with fresh tarragon, intensifying the overall flavor of our Tarragon-Mustard String Bean Salad recipe.
Serves 6 to 8
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists