Sweet and Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps
From Cook's Country
By using a whole pork tenderloin instead of preground pork, our meat mixture is juicy, tender, and flavorful.
You can substitute one minced clove of garlic and ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper for the Asian chili-garlic sauce.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists