Sweet and Spicy Asian Slaw
From Cook's Country
This Asian slaw recipe makes a great addition to any summertime picnic. We found that when coleslaw is too wet, salting and draining it before mixing it with the rest of the salad ingredients removes the excess moisture and keeps the slaw from becoming too watery. Doubling the amount of cayenne pepper pleased some tasters who liked their salad on the hot side.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists