Sweet and Sour Sauce
From Cook's Country
White wine vinegar and soy sauce provided a nice sour contrast to sweet jelly without overpowering any of the other flavors. Some tasters liked a little extra spice in their Sweet and Sour Sauce, so we found we could substitute hot pepper jelly for apple or apricot.
Makes 3/4 cup
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists