Sweet and Sour Glazed Brussels Sprouts
From Cook's Country
Brussels sprouts tend to get mushy when cooked—but not in our recipe. For our Sweet and Sour Glazed Brussels Sprouts recipe, we roasted the sprouts, ensuring they stayed crisp yet tender. Sprinkling them with brown sugar and cider vinegar brought out their natural sweetness, and shaking the pan every 10 minutes redistributed the vegetables and encouraged even cooking and browning.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists