Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn Party Mix
From Cook's Country
Crunchy, salty, and borderline addictive, homemade party snack mix is guaranteed to disappear quickly at any gathering. But after making a back-of-the-box party mix recipe, we felt there was room for improvement. For our Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn Party Mix recipe, tasters preferred the nutty sweetness of melted butter to margarine and olive oil, both of which left a greasy finish. We used maple syrup for our recipe’s sweetness, and a bit of salt lent the party mix recipe enough saltiness.
Makes about 10 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists