Sweet and Red Potato Salad
From Cook's Country
This Sweet and Red Potato Salad recipe adds sweet potatoes, arugula, and apples to classic potato salad. We used red-skinned potatoes here, as they hold their shape better than other types. To prevent the apples from browning after being cut into chunks, we rubbed them with a little lemon juice. A bit of hot sauce gave a kick to the dressing of this Sweet and Red Potato Salad recipe, while cider vinegar adds a fruity flavor.
Serves 6 to 8
While any variety of apple will work here, we prefer the tartness and crunch of Granny Smiths in this recipe. If using baby arugula, you do not need to chop it.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists