Sweet-and-Hot Cinnamon Applesauce
From Cook's Country
Pork chops and applesauce are a classic combo, but sometimes we grow tired of the simple flavor of plain applesauce. Our Sweet-and-Hot Cinnamon Applesauce recipe is a jazzed-up version of prepared applesauce made with Red Hots candies. The candies added a spicy cinnamon flavor and vibrant red coloring, which paired perfectly with pork chops.
Makes 3 cups
Red Hots—that's right, the candies—add both sweetness and heat to this applesauce.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists