Sweet, Hot, and Sour Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
Pork chops recipes often produce dry, tough, and flavorless chops. In our Sweet, Hot, and Sour Pork Chops recipe, we kept our chops juicy and tender with a quick pan-fry, and brought out the flavor with bold ingredients like pineapple juice and red pepper. Patting the chops dry before frying ensured they browned properly. We chose bone-in rib or center-cut pork chops roughly 3/4 to 1 inch thick for this pork chop recipe. The bone helped keep the meat moist.
Serve these chops with egg noodles or rice.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists