Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Rolls
From Cook's Country
Cutting back on fat from butter and milk yielded the perfect amount of chew in our Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Rolls recipe. A small infusion of olive oil perfected the texture. Adding mashed potato to the dough made all the difference when it came to tenderness. Instant potatoes worked just as well and significantly cut down on the prep time. Brushing the rolls with beaten egg just before baking gave them extra crunch.
Makes 12 rolls
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists