Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta Salad
From Cook's Country
We found that raw vegetables yielded a particularly bland pesto salad. Garlic and olive oil were musts in this pesto, along with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and basil. Pureed ricotta cheese lent a mild flavor and a silky creaminess that unified the other ingredients.
Serves 8 to 10
You will need one 8-ounce jar of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes for this recipe. Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists