Sun-Dried Tomato-Arugula Pesto
From Cook's Country
Harsh garlic can easily tip pesto’s delicate balance. We temper the burn by toasting the garlic cloves, skin on, until spotty brown. And to boost the flavor of mild pine nuts, we flashed them in the skillet to toast as well.
Makes 3/4 cup pesto, enough for 1 pound of pasta
Use medium-sized garlic cloves. Thoroughly dry the arugula and basil leaves before processing them (as oil and water don't mix). You may associate pesto with pasta, but it's also good in a sandwich, on fish, or stirred into soup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists