Summer Dinner Salad with Scallops
From Cook's Country
Sea scallops cook in minutes and add substance to a simple salad, turning it into dinner.
Buy “dry” scallops, which have no chemical additives. Distinguish them by color: Dry scallops are ivory or pinkish, while wet scallops are bright white.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists