Summer Crunch Salad
From Cook's Country
This Summer Crunch Salad recipe features jicama and bell pepper alongside tender spinach and sweet corn, with a lively Tex-Mex dressing and toasted pecans for crunch. We found that when we prepared this salad recipe ahead of time, it was best not to dress it until we were ready to serve, otherwise the ingredients would turn mushy.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists