From Cook's Country
To save ourselves the money and hassle of buying these confections, we developed a homemade Sugared Pecans recipe. Toasting the pecans brought out their nutty flavor, while a simple sugar syrup ensured the spice mixture adhered to the pecans.
Makes 2 cups
Depending on how many pecans you use to decorate the cake, you may have some leftover. Nuts can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days. Choose pecans halves that are not broken.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists