Sugared Lemon Slices
From Cook's Country
This Sugared Lemon Slices recipe produces a lovely candied lemon garnish for cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, and drinks. (They’re also delicious on their own.) It is important to cut them to the recommended thickness: thin enough to be translucent, but not so thin as to fall apart during simmering.
To make pink sugared lemon slices, replace the 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar used for sprinkling with 3 tablespoons pink decorating sugar.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists